#Repost from @katurkey4077 ・・・
Family Excursion! We had such an amazing time with @tobycreekadv ? lucky for me these guys have been riding before and nothing was new to them. They had to teach me a lot this day ?
1. You should probably wear pants, cause it’s COLD
2. If you think you won’t be cold- you’re wrong
3. Safety is important-so helmets and seatbelts are necessary – oh, and you will want those goggles
4. You are NOT Speedracer, and this trail is NOT a racetrack, ease up on the lead foot (lol I took this one to heart and was driving miss daisy so I got to be a passenger after our break at the cabin) ????
5. Levi is the best rider out of everyone, he’ll be fine (I may have had a tiny panic attack about him flying off the mountain, but everyone was right- he’s a natural)
6. LISTEN to your guide and all instructions, they matter.
The important thing I taught them??? -use the restroom BEFORE you leave, seriously- no pit stops ?
A HUGE thank you to Chelsea, #Tyson and #tobycreekadventures for such an amazing day!!! #graduationvacation #boggessfamily2018 #viewsformiles #unforgettable #peebeforeyougo ??