Snowmobile Tours from Banff and Canmore, AB
A visit to the Canadian Rockies is not complete without experiencing one of our incredible snowmobile tours.
Our tours are suitable for beginners to advanced riders and are an excellent adventure for everyone.
Our Most Popular Snowmobile Adventure | 3.5 to 4 Hour
The Paradise Basin tour is our most complete snowmobile experience. It is suitable for all ability levels – first-timers welcome!
Includes: BBQ lunch from our local butcher
Enjoy a groomed trail ride to the alpine with the opportunity for off-trail free playtime in the basin, visit an enchanting frozen waterfall and experience the remnants of an early 1900s silver mining town located at 8000 ft. Refuel with a BBQ from our local butcher and a hot drink – sit beside the fireplace in our cozy alpine cabin or enjoy the incredible view from the deck near the old mine shaft. Lave the crowds behind and join us for a memorable winter adventures. We own our property and exclusively groom our snowmobile trails daily. Many guests have told us this tour is the highlight of their entire Canadian Rockies vacation.
Daily Banff Transportation
Price: $30 per person, round trip – minimum numbers apply.
Experience the scenic drive through Banff and Kootenay National Parks before and after your snowmobile tour with our direct shuttle service. We provide pickups at all major hotels, plus the Banff Railway Station, for those who wish to leave their vehicle behind and relax during the drive through the National Parks.
A Highly Memorable Adventure | 2.5 to 3 Hour Snowmobile Adventure
Suitable for all ability levels – beginners are welcome! Includes: Hot drink & snacks at our alpine cabin
Our Paradise Mine tour offers a little bit of everything; breathtaking groomed scenic trails through old-growth forest, a spectacular frozen waterfall, the opportunity to see wildlife and possibly some free “play-time” in our open powder bowl are just a few of the memorable experiences you can expect on this trip up to 8000 feet!
Note: Transportation from Banff is NOT Available For This Tour. Guest joining this tour must self-drive to our base operations in Panorama, BC.
Daily Transportation from Banff, Alberta
Paradise Basin Snowmobile Tour Only | For our Paradise Basin snowmobile tour, we offer a direct, daily transportation from Banff, Alberta. Our shuttle stops at all major hotels. We also provide a pickup at the Banff Railway Station for a public parking option. For those staying in Lake Louise, our shuttle stops at the Castle Mountain Chalets near the Bow Valley Parkway, Hwy 1A/95 interchange.
Our daily winter shuttle service is $30 per person – minimum passenger numbers apply.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – WINTER TRANSPORTATION
Please be on time. We recommend you arrive a few minutes early for your scheduled pickup. Due to the overall tour scheduling and courtesy of other guests, we advise our bus drivers can not wait for late passengers.
If you are late, we cannot return to pick you up. You may be able to join the bus at another pickup location. The last Banff stop is the Banff Railway Station. See the Banff Shuttle Schedule.
We do not issue refunds – your total tour price will not be refunded if you miss your tour.
Discover Banff Tours is providing our Winter Transportation Service.
- Travel by a modern 40-seat bus or 15-seat passenger van operated by Discover Banff Tours.
- Our shuttle is exclusive for our morning Paradise Basin Tour. The shuttle brings you directly to our snowmobile operation.
- When booking online, select Banff transport and pick your pickup location. Or, call our office to arrange your seat, pickup location and time.
- Large groups can arrange a pickup in Canmore.
- Please Note: Minimum booking numbers apply. We will advise you of alternative options if we are not running our transport due to minimum numbers.
Our Shuttle Pick-ups Start in Banff at 6:45 am
- Actual pickup time may vary slightly due to each day’s schedule and may be affected by road and weather conditions.
- The pickup time is the time to be ready. Please be prepared at the time indicated as this helps to keep on schedule and avoids inconveniencing other guests. Do not worry if our bus arrives a few minutes later due to other pickups or road conditions.
- If the weather is cold, you are welcome to wait inside the lobby area and walk out to the bus when it arrives – However, please watch the Discover Banff Tours bus or van. The bus driver is unable to go inside to find you.
- You are welcome to bring drinks and food on the bus; alcohol is not permitted.
- The shuttle has plenty of room for additional personal clothing or items you may want to bring.
- DESIGN YOUR TOUR! Custom arrangements for groups are available, including private transport and custom scheduling with an express tour option.