The following is important information applicable to all ATV tours. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here to make your tour exceptional!
Tips To Get The Best From Your Day:
1. Arrive on time to register, meet your guide and get necessary gear, and so that you do not delay other guests in your group.
2. Arrive prepared and ready to go. Dress for the forecasted weather conditions, wear closed-toe sturdy footwear and bring a wind-breaker or rain jacket.
3. To save time at registration have your waivers, payments and credit card imprints done prior to arrival.
Prices: All pricing is in Canadian dollars. We accept payment by cash, INTERAC® direct debit and email transfer at no charge. We also accept major credit cards (% surcharge may apply). All pricing is subject to applicable government taxes. Gratuities are not included.
Booking: Our ATV tours are very popular and we have many days when all available machines are booked out. Please book your desired tour early to avoid disappointment. You can book this tour online using the book now button above or just call our office. If you are intending to book short-notice on a tour (less than 48 hrs notice) please call us to ensure availability. We typically respond to phone calls from 8:am to 9:00pm – if you do not reach us, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Driver: 16 years old
- Passenger: 5 years old
Tour Itinerary Changes: At all times the safety of all out guests is our first priority. For this reason the tour itinerary may be subject to change due to wildlife, snow cover, weather, group abilities or other unforeseen circumstances. We make every effort to avoid any such changes wherever possible.
Walk-In Guests: We try to accommodate walk-in guests but we cannot guarantee last-minute availability of space on any of our tours. It’s best to call or book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Arrival / Pick-up Time: Please arrive at our location on time for your tour to complete registration and obtain required clothing and equipment. Please be prompt so as not to delay departure of your tour and cause inconvenience to other guests. If you are booked for a Banff or Canmore tour and pick-up please be ready to go at the appointed time and let us know if you have any delay or change of plans.
Location: Our home base of operations is 1 km before Panorama Mountain Village on the Toby Creek Rd. For detailed location information, maps and directions please go here.
What is included?:
- BBQ Lunch (Full day tour) – Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Hot drinks, water & cookies (Half & full day tours)
- CSA full or open face helmets
- Rain jacket and pants
- Light gloves
- Late model 1 or 2-person ATV
- Professional, qualified and experienced interpretive guide
- Fuel & oil
- BC government levy
- Trail pass fee
What to bring:
- Light backpack (optional)
- Layered clothing – we provide outer rainwear if needed.
- Sturdy footwear – we provide rubber boots if needed but hiking or walking shoes may be more comfortable
- Sunglasses, sun-cream, baseball cap
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
Safety: For your safety and that of your fellow guests please listen to and follow the advice of your guide at all times.
Medical Conditions: Persons with back injuries, recent surgery or who are pregnant are not recommended to participate. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Cellphones: We do have cellphone coverage at points along the way and at the cabin. We ask that for the experience and enjoyment of all guests, please keep cellphone use to a minimum during the tour. You are of course welcome to use the camera function often however if you are a driver, please do not attempt to drive your ATV and use your camera at the same time.
Smoking: We respectfully request that you do not smoke while wearing one of our helmets – please remove the helmet to smoke. Please also ensure all cigarette butts are discarded safely in the fireplace at the cabin or in an appropriate receptacle.
- We offer an optional insurance package to cover minor damages to a machine. Optional Collision insurance will be offered and is $25 per machine which gives you a $1500 Deductible. This insurance option is offered to protect the driver from the cost of minor scrapes, dents and breakages.
- We have partnered with Lifestyle Financial Services to offer an optional trip cancellation and medical insurance package for our guests.
Security Deposit: A security deposit by signed credit card slip or $1200.00 cash is required for each machine. The security deposit is fully refundable upon return of an undamaged machine.
Liability Waivers: A standard release of liability is required for all participants. A parent or guardian must complete a liability release for persons under 19 years of age.
Payment and Cancellation Policy: Full payment is required at time of booking to secure your place. We require 48 hrs notice of cancellation for refund. Late cancellations are subject to 100% cancellation fee. Groups of 10 or more must give 14 days notice or are subject to full payment for no shows. Our cancellation deadlines are applied to enable us to schedule guides and machines.
Backpacks & Camera Bags: Your ATV can accommodate small backpacks and camera bags. We are happy to provide straps and bungees to secure your bag to the carrier. Alternatively you can wear a backpack while riding provided you do not bring a passenger.
Photography: We make many stops to take in the view. You are welcome to bring your camera and use it often to record your ATV trip. Please do not hesitate to ask your guide to take group or family photos – we are happy to oblige. We also love to see your photos so please don’t hesitate to post them on our Facebook page.