|9:30 am||Approx 2.5- 3 Hours||Book This Time|
|1:30 pm||Approx 2.5- 3 Hours||Book This Time|
Please note: If you're joining us from Canmore of Banff via our free shuttle for the 9:30 am departure, the return shuttle leaves approximately 1-1.5 hours after tour ends.
- CSA approved safety helmets.
- Groomed trails through old-growth forest
- Wildlife viewing opportunities
- Incredible scenic view points overlooking the Purcell Mountains, Panorama Mtn Resort, Columbia Valley, Toby Creek Valley, Canadian Rockies
- Come dressed in Ski clothing we will supply if needed warm winter boots and cozy FXR snowmobile suit (if needed)
What To Bring:
- Come prepared ready to go, Dress in your winter ski cloths. if you do not have suits or boots we will lend you some.
- Light backpack (optional)
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
We will visit the historic Paradise Mine and enjoy a mountain sized cookie & hot drink beside the fireplace in our cozy alpine cabin.
If you have never been on a snowmobile before, don’t worry! Before departing from our base area, your experienced guide will provide a full safety briefing and instruction. You will then have a chance to practice and obtain riding tips before following your guide out on to our groomed trail system. This is a scenic trip at a comfortable pace with plenty of time to enjoy the journey. There are many opportunities to photograph the incredible mountain scenery, while your guide shares information about the area.
If you might enjoy more time out in the mountains complete with BBQ lunch and longer play-time in the Paradise Bowl, consider joining our full-day tour (approx 4 hrs).
BANFF EXPRESS TOUR OPTION AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS
UPGRADE YOUR SNOWMOBILE TRIP
These snowmobile upgrades are available on this trip (subject to availability)
Select your upgrade when booking online or call us at 1-888-357-4449
Ski-doo Expedition 900cc 4-stroke Touring Snowmobile (2-person)
Ski-doo Summit 850 cc or 600 cc High-Performance Mountain Snowmobile (Driver only)