|9:30 am||4-4.5 Hours|
- Professional, experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Time to explore "Free Ride" on your own in Paradise Basin plus hours of guided trail riding and snowmobiling fun
- Visit the remnants of an early 1900’s Silver Mining Town
- Plenty of wildlife, scenic trails, a spectacular icefall walk
- Mountain sized lunch in our cozy Alpine Cabin with fireplace
- Groomed trails through old-growth forest
- Incredible scenic view points overlooking the Purcell Mountains, Panorama Mtn Resort, Columbia Valley, Toby Creek Valley, & The Canadian Rockies
- Visit the magical Smith Icefall
- Easy Self drive to location or Free Transportation from Canmore or Banff National Park
What To Bring:
- Winter Gloves (can be purchased at our office if required)
- Goggles (can be purchased at our office if required)
- Layered clothing – whatever you wear for skiing or snowboarding is generally suitable – we provide snowmobile suit, boots, goggles if needed.
- Come prepared ready to go, Dress in your winter ski cloths. if you do not have suits or boots we will lend you some.
- Light backpack (optional)
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
|Your Arrival||Please arrive on time to avoid delaying other guests on your tour. We will get you registered for your tour and then you will meet your professional snowmobile guide and receive all the gear you need including helmet, boots and snowmobile suit. Most of our guests are first-timers so you will receive a comprehensive safety briefing and instruction on how to ride your snowmobile safely.|
|Hitting The Trail||After some practice time at our base area your guide will lead you up a groomed snowmobile trail through old-growth forest and open slopes for a spectacular view of Panorama Mountain Resort and the surrounding peaks of the lovely Toby Creek Valley.|
|Paradise||You will see the remains of an early 1900’s silver mine and warm-up beside the fire in our alpine cabin. Enjoy a mountain-sized cookie and a hot drink and then head out for some free play-time in Paradise Bowl. Your guide will introduce you to the play-area and offer riding and safety tips. You will then have an opportunity to free ride and trail basin explore on your snowmobile within the designated area under the watchful eye of your guide who will be there to assist you if required.|
|Lunch||enjoy a sumptuous BBQ lunch at our cozy comfortable alpine cabin while you watch the ravens soar on the breeze.|
|Return To Base||As we descend back to the base you will park your snowmobile beside the trail and follow your guide along a short pathway to the base of the frozen Smith Falls. This is a magical sight of a 100′ frozen pillar of blue ice amidst pillows of soft powder snow on a rock cliff.|
Banff’s Best Snowmobile Trip!!
If you seek an awesome day of adventure on top of a mountain then this is the snowmobile tour to take.
Surround yourself with spectacular snow-covered mountain scenery. This tour has alpine terrain suitable for all members of the family. No prior experience operating a snowmobile needed, we will provide practice training and outfit you in all the safety gear needed.
Daily Banff/ Canmore Hotel Pick-up and Transportation available.
BANFF EXPRESS TOUR OPTION AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS
UPGRADE YOUR SNOWMOBILE TRIP
These snowmobile upgrades are available on this trip (subject to availability)
Select your upgrade when booking online or call us at 1-888-357-4449
Ski-doo Expedition 900cc 4-stroke Touring Snowmobile (2-person)
Ski-doo Summit 850 cc or 600 cc High-Performance Mountain Snowmobile (Driver only)