|9:00 am Regular Season||4-4.5 Hours||Book This Time|
- Professional, experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Time to explore "Free Ride" on your own in Paradise Basin plus hours of guided trail riding and snowmobiling fun
- Visit the remnants of an early 1900s Silver Mining Town
- Plenty of wildlife, scenic trails, a spectacular icefall walk
- Mountain sized lunch in our cozy Alpine Cabin with fireplace
- Groomed trails through old-growth forest
- Incredible scenic view points overlooking the Purcell Mountains, Panorama Mtn Resort, Columbia Valley, Toby Creek Valley, & The Canadian Rockies
- Visit the magical Marmot Icefall
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing, including gloves. We supply your helmet and boots. Cozy FXR snowmobile suits are available if needed - a rental charge applies due to an additional COVID cleaning protocol
What To Bring:
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing. Warm winter boots and cozy FXR snowmobile suit available if needed (rental charge applies due to extra COVID cleaning)
- Light backpack (optional)
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
|Your Arrival||Please arrive on time to avoid delaying other guests on your tour. After you check in for your tour, you will meet your professional snowmobile guide, who set you up with your helmet and boots. Most of our guests are first-timers, so you will receive a comprehensive safety briefing and instructions on how to ride your snowmobile safely.|
|Hitting The Trail||After some practice time at our base area, your guide will lead you up a groomed snowmobile trail through old-growth forest and open slopes for a spectacular view of Panorama Mountain Resort and the surrounding peaks of the lovely Toby Creek Valley.|
|Paradise||You will see the remains of an early 1900s silver mine and warm-up beside the fire in our alpine cabin. Enjoy a mountain-sized cookie and a hot drink, and then head out for some free play-time in Paradise Bowl. Your guide will introduce you to the play area and offer riding and safety tips. You will then have an opportunity to free ride and trail basin to explore on your snowmobile within the designated area under the watchful eye of your guide, who will be there to assist you if required.|
|Lunch||Enjoy a sumptuous BBQ lunch at our cozy, comfortable alpine cabin while you watch the ravens soar in the breeze.|
|Return To Base||As we descend back to the base, you will park your snowmobile beside the trail and follow your guide along a short pathway to the bottom of the frozen Marmot Falls. This is a magical sight of a 100′ frozen pillar of blue ice amidst pillows of soft powder snow on a rock cliff.|
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY SEASON
If you are booking this tour for the Holiday Season (December 20 to January 03) we have special departure times for those dates. Please use the following link to book the Paradise Basin Full Day Tour during the Holiday Season.
If you seek an awesome day of adventure on top of a mountain then this is the snowmobile tour to take.
Surround yourself with spectacular snow-covered mountain scenery. This tour has alpine terrain suitable for all members of the family. No prior experience operating a snowmobile is required. We will provide practice training and outfit you with all the safety gear needed.
BANFF EXPRESS TOUR OPTION AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS
UPGRADE YOUR SNOWMOBILE TRIP
These snowmobile upgrades are available on this trip (subject to availability)
Select your upgrade when booking online or call us at 1-888-357-4449
Ski-doo Expedition 900cc 4-stroke Touring Snowmobile (2-person)
Ski-doo Summit 850 cc or 600 cc High-Performance Mountain Snowmobile (Driver only)