|9:00 am Regular Season||3.5-4 Hours||Book This Tour|
- Professional, experienced and knowledgeable guide
- The opportunity to "Free Ride" on your own in Paradise Basin plus hours of guided trail riding and snowmobiling fun
- Scenic daily groomed trails and the chance to visit our spectacular frozen Marmot Falls
- BBQ lunch in our cozy alpine cabin with fireplace
- Visit the remnants of an early 1900s Silver Mining Town located at our cabin
- Incredible scenic views overlooking the Purcell Mountains, Panorama Mtn. Resort, Columbia Valley, Toby Creek Valley & Canadian Rockies
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing, including gloves. We supply your helmet and boots. Cozy FXR snowmobile suits are available for $20
What To Bring:
|Your Arrival||Please arrive on time to avoid delaying other guests on your tour. After you check in for your tour, you will meet your professional snowmobile guide, who set you up with your helmet and boots. Most of our guests are first-timers, so you will receive a comprehensive safety briefing and instructions on how to ride your snowmobile safely.|
|Hitting The Trail||After some practice time at our base area, your guide will lead you up a groomed snowmobile trail through old-growth forest and open slopes for a spectacular view of Panorama Mountain Resort and the surrounding peaks of the lovely Toby Creek Valley.|
|Paradise||You will see the remains of an early 1900s silver mine and warm-up beside the fire in our alpine cabin. Enjoy a mountain-sized cookie and a hot drink, and then head out for some free play-time in Paradise Bowl. Your guide will introduce you to the play area and offer riding and safety tips. You will then have an opportunity to free ride and trail basin to explore on your snowmobile within the designated area under the watchful eye of your guide, who will be there to assist you if required.|
|Lunch||Enjoy a sumptuous BBQ lunch at our cozy, comfortable alpine cabin while you watch the ravens soar in the breeze.|
|Return To Base||As we descend back to the base, you will park your snowmobile beside the trail and follow your guide along a short pathway to the bottom of the frozen Marmot Falls. This is a magical sight of a 100′ frozen pillar of blue ice amidst pillows of soft powder snow on a rock cliff.|
Our Paradise Basin tour is our most complete snowmobile experience.
Enjoy a breathtaking scenic trail ride to the alpine, where you will have the chance to visit a hidden, frozen waterfall and experience the remnants of an early 1900s Silver Mine. We will enjoy a BBQ from our local butcher & a hot drink beside the fireplace in our cozy alpine cabin near the old mine shaft.
Our Paradise Basin tour has alpine terrain suitable for all members of the family. No prior experience operating a snowmobile is required. We will provide practice training and outfit you with all the safety gear needed.
HAVE A LARGE GROUP OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS?
UPGRADE YOUR SNOWMOBILE TRIP
Subject to availability
Select your upgrade when booking online or call us at 1-888-357-4449
Ski-doo Expedition 900cc 4-stroke Touring Snowmobile | 2-person
Ski-doo Summit 850 cc High-Performance Mountain Snowmobile | Driver only