|9:00 am||3.5-4 Hours||Book This Tour|
- BBQ lunch in our cozy alpine cabin with fireplace
- Exclusive terrain and privately groomed snowmobile trails
- The opportunity to explore Paradise Basin with free riding time and visit our frozen Marmot Falls
- Incredible scenic views overlooking the Purcell Mountains, Panorama Mtn. Resort, Columbia Valley, Toby Creek Valley & Canadian Rockies
- Wildlife viewing opportunities
- Visit the remnants of an early 1900s Silver Mining Town located at our cabin
- Call and book ahead to ensure availability
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing - including warm gloves. FXR one-piece snowmobile suits are available for $20
What To Bring:
- Warm winter gloves
- Camera (recommended)
- Light backpack (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
|Your Arrival||Please arrive on time to avoid delaying other guests on your tour. After you check in for your tour, you will meet your professional snowmobile guide, who set you up with your helmet and boots. Most of our guests are first-timers, so you will receive a comprehensive safety briefing and instructions on how to ride your snowmobile safely.|
|Hitting The Trail||After some practice time at our base area, your guide will lead you up a groomed snowmobile trail through old-growth forest and open slopes for a spectacular view of Panorama Mountain Resort and the surrounding peaks of the lovely Toby Creek Valley.|
|Paradise||You will see the remains of an early 1900s silver mine and warm-up beside the fire in our alpine cabin. Enjoy a mountain-sized cookie and a hot drink, and then head out for some free play-time in Paradise Bowl. Your guide will introduce you to the play area and offer riding and safety tips. You will then have an opportunity to free ride and trail basin to explore on your snowmobile within the designated area under the watchful eye of your guide, who will be there to assist you if required.|
|Lunch||Enjoy a sumptuous BBQ lunch at our cozy, comfortable alpine cabin while you watch the ravens soar in the breeze.|
|Return To Base||As we descend back to the base, you will park your snowmobile beside the trail and follow your guide along a short pathway to the bottom of the frozen Marmot Falls. This is a magical sight of a 100′ frozen pillar of blue ice amidst pillows of soft powder snow on a rock cliff.|
Our Most Popular Tour | The Paradise Basin experience is our most complete snowmobile adventure! Enjoy a groomed trail ride to the alpine with the opportunity for off-trail free playtime in the basin, visit an enchanting frozen waterfall and experience the remnants of an early 1900s silver mining town located at 8000 ft. Refuel with a BBQ from our local butcher and a hot drink – sit beside the fireplace in our cozy alpine cabin or enjoy the incredible view from the deck near the old mine shaft.
Our Paradise Basin tour has alpine terrain suitable for all family members – prior snowmobile experience is not required. We provide your safety gear and snowmobile training.
UPGRADE YOUR SNOWMOBILE
Ski-Doo Expedition Sport 900cc 4-stroke Touring Snowmobile | 2-person | Upgrage price $100
Ski-Doo Summit 850 cc High-Performance Mountain Snowmobile | Driver only | Upgrade price $200
Select your upgrade when booking online or call us at 1-888-357-4449
HAVE A LARGE GROUP OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS?