We are open for ATV and Side x Side tours on June 18th and we are happy to say Welcome Back and hope everyone has been healthy and safe during this time. Although this summer will be different than our previous ones, we are looking forward to getting you and your family, up to Paradise.
We will be offering our Paradise Mine, Waterfall Explorer, Taste of the Valley tour, Zip and Ride package and the Raft N Ride Package. Tours will be offered Thursday through Sundays. Pre bookings are required with payment at time of booking, via our online booking system. We have spent a lot of time adjusting procedures to make sure we can offer you a safe and enjoyable adventure. Public Health organizations have said that participating in outdoor activities is important to our physical, mental and emotional well-being, and that the risk of transmission in outdoor environments is low. What a better way to spend time with your family than on an ATV or in our 4 person Side x Side touring the beautiful mountains of BC! The health and safety of our guests and our team are our top priority. We are following the government mandates and safety guidelines outlined by WorkSafe BC with regards to opening our tours safely, with social distancing measures in place and upgraded health and safety measures.
In addition to our existing cleaning and sanitation protocol, we are taking extra precautions to maintain a clean and safe environment for everyone who comes to Toby Creek Adventures.
- Helmets are cleaned and sanitized after each use and removed from circulation for up to 48 hours. Open face helmets are available for side x side users.
- Bandanas will be provided and washed after each use
- Rain suits will be provided based on weather conditions and are washed after every use
- Directional flow at base location with an IN door and an OUT door, extra space and time provide for guest gear
- Additional Hand sanitizers available at base locations and with guides for the duration of thetour
- Machines disinfected after every use
- Counters, credit card machines, ATM machines sanitized after each use
- Increased cleaning schedule at base locations including washrooms, change rooms
- Physical distancing is required at all times (2 meters)
- Failure to observe physical distancing risks the closure of TCA facilities and as such, you will be asked to leave the premises
We ask that as our guest, you take responsibility for your own health and the health of those around you. If you are sick or experiencing any cold/flu related symptoms/illness please stay home.
We kindly ask that you arrive for your tour 15 minutes prior and only 1 family member come inside the reception area. Payment for the tour must be provided prior to arrival. Credit card imprint will be required at time of check in.
We also ask that you arrive dressed for your tour. Long pants required for the ATV’s and closed toed shoes are also required for both the ATV and Side x Sides. Jackets are highly recommended for the higher elevations. (it may be hot at our base but conditions on mountain are often quite a bit cooler). If there is rain forecasted we will offer rain suits. Please note there is a high probability that you will get dusty on this trip, please dress accordingly.