|1:30 pm||4 Hours|
- Female Guide(s)
- BBQ lunch in our cozy alpine cabin with fireplace
- Exclusive terrain and privately groomed snowmobile trails
- Incredible scenic views overlooking the Purcell Mountains, Panorama Mtn. Resort, Columbia Valley, Toby Creek Valley & Canadian Rockies
- Visit the remnants of an early 1900s Silver Mining Town located at our cabin
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing - including warm gloves. FXR one-piece snowmobile suits are available for $20
What To Bring:
- Warm winter gloves
- Camera (recommended)
- Light backpack (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
An Empowering Alpine Adventure
Explore your passion for snowmobiling, deepen friendships and create lasting memories as you experience our women’s only Paradise Basin snowmobile adventure. Learn how to snowmobile or deepen your abilities with our welcoming female snowmobile guides.
Enjoy a groomed trail ride to the alpine before expanding your snowmobile skills with the opportunity for off-trail free playtime in the Paradise Basin. The snowmobile terrain selected will accommodate the goals and experience levels of all guests. Refuel at our alpine cabin with a delicious late-afternoon BBQ prepared from fresh ingredients from our local butcher/bakery. Cozy up to the fireplace or enjoy the incredible view from the deck before jumping back on your snowmobile to ride down the mountain.
Once at the base, we will celebrate the end of a great day with a light apres.