The information on this page will be updated as necessary if and when circumstances change.
March 27, 2021
We expect to open at our Panorama, BC location for ATV and Side x Side tours in June 2021. Some tours may be available in May 2021 and we will be updating tour availability on this website and our social media channels.
PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT be operating transport from Banff / Canmore, Alberta during summer 2021.
Please take the following personal steps when visiting Toby Creek Adventures:
- Wear a mask at all times at the base area, at the cabin and when in proximity of others.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters from other guests and staff.
- Arrive dressed and equipped for outdoor activities and remember that weather conditions can change with altitude or during the day.
- Wash your hands and/or use sanitizer.
Pre-bookings are required with payment at time of booking, via our online booking system or by phone at (250) 342-5047.
Our COVID policies and procedures have been developed through two seasons of operation during the pandemic to make sure we can offer you a safe and enjoyable adventure.. We support and comply with BC Government Public Health Orders (PHO’s) and guidelines. We also follow Worksafe BC requirements to keep our staff safe and healthy. As these requirements can change with not much notice depending upon provincial circumstances we ask for your patience and understanding in helping us to stay in compliance and remain in operation during this challenging time.
Public Health authorities have said many times that participating in outdoor activities is important to our physical, mental and emotional well-being, and that the risk of transmission in outdoor environments is low. What a better way to spend time with your family than on an ATV or in our 4 person Side x Side touring the beautiful mountains of BC!
The health and safety of our guests and our team is our top priority.
In addition to our normal cleaning and sanitation protocol, we are taking extra precautions to maintain a clean and safe environment for everyone who comes to Toby Creek Adventures.
- Helmets are cleaned and sanitized after each use and removed from circulation for up to 48 hours. Open face helmets are available for side x side users.
- Bandanas will be provided and washed after each use
- Rain suits will be provided based on weather conditions and are washed after every use
- Directional flow at base location with an IN door and an OUT door.
- Additional Hand sanitizers available at base locations and with guides for the duration of the tour
- Machines disinfected after every use
- Counters, credit card machines, ATM machines sanitized after each use
- Increased cleaning schedule at base locations including washrooms, change rooms
- Physical distancing is required at all times (2 meters)
- Failure to observe our policies and guidelines risks the closure of TCA operations and as such, we regret that visitors who do not assist us with compliance may be asked to leave.
Please assist us by taking responsibility for your own health and the health of those around you. If you are sick or experiencing any cold/flu related symptoms/illness please stay home. If you have personal beliefs and philosophies that are contrary to government requirements or any of our policies and procedures please understand that our front-line staff are doing their job and we ask that you do not challenge or debate with them about policies they do not control.
Please arrive for your tour on time and only ONE person per group come inside the reception area. Payment for the tour must be provided prior to arrival. A credit card imprint will be required at time of check in as a security deposit on the machine you will be operating.
We also ask that you arrive dressed for your tour. It is preferable that you wear your own outdoor clothing. If you need to use ours we do have some available however there may be charges incurred to cover the extra cleaning and sanitizing cost. Long pants required for the ATV’s and closed toed shoes are also required for both the ATV and Side x Sides. Jackets are highly recommended for the higher elevations. It may be hot at our base but conditions on the mountain are often quite a bit cooler and can change rapidly with little warning so dress in layers and be prepared for anything. If there is rain forecasted we will offer rain suits. Please note there is a high probability that you will get dusty on this trip, please dress accordingly.
If you have any questions please contact us.