“Fewer Faces and Bigger Spaces”
– Dr. Bonnie Henry, Provincial Health Officer for British Columbia
We are thrilled you are picking our outdoor activity to do with your friends and family!
Due to the evolving global pandemic, our world still looks a little different – and our tours are no exception. We continuously strive to provide a safe and amazing experience for our guests and staff and ask for your assistance.
While at Toby Creek Adventures, we ask you to adhere to the following:
- Please stay home if you are sick or experiencing any cold/flu-related symptoms/illness.
- Our group sizes will remain with a 6:1 or 7:1 guide ratio. If you would like to ensure your own private group, please email us for a quote, and we will try to make it happen for you.
- Wearing a face mask and physical distancing is no longer mandatory. However, feel free to wear a mask or book a tour with your cohort if you feel more comfortable.
Our COVID policies and procedures have been developed through our ongoing operations during the pandemic. We follow British Columbia’s COVID-19 protocols and procedures. Learn more. We also follow Worksafe BC requirements to keep our staff safe and healthy. As provincial requirements can change with not much notice, we ask for your patience and understanding. Our goal is to make sure we can offer you a safe and enjoyable adventure.
Public health authorities have said that participating in outdoor activities is important to our physical, mental and emotional well-being. So, what better time to spend with your friends and family than outside on a snowmobile tour in the beautiful mountains! We value all of our employees here at Toby Creek, even the 4 legged ones. We are dedicated to ensuring their safety and the safety of you and your family and are asking our valued guests to help us keep everyone healthy.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols, please call or email us.
- Arrive in your winter clothing. We provide your snowmobile helmet and backcountry gear, but please have your own winter jackets, snow pants, gloves and boots. If you need winter clothing, a snowmobile suit is available for a $20 rental charge.