Why Choose Toby Creek Adventures
- The #1 Snowmobile Tour Company in the Canadian Rockies
- Environmentally Friendly Snowmobiles
- Visit the historic remains of an old silver mine at 8000′
- Warm “Private” Cabin with a Million-Dollar Alpine View
- Quality Equipment, Regularly Maintained and Upgraded
- Fireside Mountain-sized BBQ Meals Served Hot at our Alpine Cabin
- Operating Snowmobile Tours Since 1996
- POWDER X high performance tours for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Over 32,000 Acres of Operating Area to Ensure You Get “Fresh Powder” turns in 8 High Alpine zones.
- All Paradise Tours include Free Upgraded Ski-doo and Arctic Cat 660cc Touring 4-stroke 60 hp snowmobiles with electric start, hand warmers, thumb warmers, fully automatic machines with reverse. Book early to guarantee an upgrade unit.
- Smoke FREE snowmobiles! We are the only tour company in Banff to have adopted this 4-stroke technology.
- We have High Performance Snowmobile Upgrades – Sport M600’s, M800’s Arctic Cat and Skidoo sleds.
- We supply you with quality helmets, suits and boots for FREE.
- We offer a full range of snowmobile rentals and trailers.
- We offer longer running trips – 3 hrs, 5 hrs of actual riding time.
- Cozy alpine cabin to warm up and to get out of the weather and sit down for lunch beside a crackling fire.
- Banff and Canmore Snowmobile Tours include FREE transport in our deluxe 24-seat bus with interpretive tour of Kootenay and Banff National Park.
About Our Tours
We Specialize In Guiding First-Time Snowmobilers From Anywhere in the World.
Our professional guides take pride and care in their desire to lead your group in an action-filled day in the beautiful Purcell Mountains in British Columbia. Full Day, Half Day, Cookout or Powder-X, this snowmobile adventure is one you will talk about for years to come!
We are located at the western edge of the Canadian Rockies near Invermere, BC with 32,000 acres of operational snow-covered terrain and 8 high alpine zones. Our home base location at Paradise includes a sheltered alpine bowl, the historic remains of a former silver mine and town dating back to the 1890′s, a classic cozy mountain cabin complete with mining artifacts and photographs, a BBQ and fireplace and snowmobile trails suitable for complete beginners as well as experienced snowmobile riders.
Toby Creek Adventures offers snowmobile tours to suit all ages and abilities. Our experienced and professional guides will provide you with a full safety briefing and instruction prior to departure. Our classic tours are comfortable scenic wilderness experiences that are suitable for all members of the family and all ages and experience levels. We use 2-person trail snowmobiles as a fun method of transport to access beautiful places with plenty of time to stop for photographs. Our trails are well groomed and easy grade with scenic viewpoints that overlook the mighty Columbia River, Kootenay and Banff National Parks.
For more experienced riders looking for something truly incredible, we offer a selection of back-country play areas filled with the deep and dry legendary powder snow. Our Powder-X tours are true sledding adventures with experienced guides who will take you to the secret powder stashes where they go to ride on their days off.