|9:00 am||5.5 Hours|
Please arrive to our site 15 minutes prior to your tour booking.
- Max Weight (Zipline): 250lbs
- Min Weight (Zipline): 65lbs
- Self-Drive between locations (30 min)
What To Bring:
- Don’t forget closed-toed shoes, sunscreen
- You are welcome to bring a camera and water bottle, as long as these items have straps (fallen items may become broken and/or lost)
- Come prepared ready to go, Dress in your winter ski cloths. if you do not have suits or boots we will lend you some.
- Light backpack (optional)
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
Experience a hand’s on, interpretive zipline tour that will send you soaring through the Dry Gulch Valley.
Your friendly guides will be with you every step of the way; keeping an eye on your safety, and telling you a bit about our unique valley as you soar through the trees.
This tour consists of 7 ziplines. Be prepared to be on site for 1.5 hours. Don’t forget closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, and of course you camera (as long as it has a strap!).
The first 5 ziplines take you zig-zagging through the Dry Gulch Valley. Our 6th line will lead you to the start of our first walking trail. From there, a quick 2 minute jaunt will take you to our most impressive platform. Get your cameras ready! This platform showcases a view of the Columbia Valley Wetlands and the Purcell Mountain Range. Our last line is a double zip; this means you can race a friend to the finish. It is our longest and fastest line, by far!
Once you are back on the ground, you will follow your guides back to the gear up station where you started (about a 3 minute walk).
A few things to remember about your Valley Zipline tour:
- Please arrive to our site 15 minutes prior to your tour time. This allows time for parking, walking to the main site (about a 3 minute walk from the parking lot), checking in, using the washroom if needed, and meeting your guides at the gear up area.
- You are welcome to bring a camera and water bottle, as long as these items have straps (fallen items may become broken and/or lost).
- Please be sure to meet our height and weight requirements
- Minimum height = 48 inches/4 feet
- Minimum weight = 65 lbs
- Maximum weight = 250 lbs
- All participants must be at least 48 inches tall and weigh between 65lbs and 250lbs.
- Zipline Departure Times are subject to availability
- For a 100% refund, cancellations and changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to tour date and time.
- No refund for cancellations or reschedules within the last 48 hours prior to tour date.
- No-shows will be charged 100% fee.
- Group Bookings of 10 or more are subject to a 7 day cancellation policy.
- All our tours operate RAIN OR SHINE. We do not refund for inclement weather, unless the weather makes for an unsafe environment.
- We will cancel tours in the event of lightning or thunder; we will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.
- In high winds or other adverse conditions, Valley Zipline Adventures reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours, based on management’s assessment of conditions. We will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.
Paradise Mine ATV / UTV Tour
On our Paradise Mountain tour you will visit the remnants of an early 1900’s Silver Mining Town located on top of the mountain at 8,000 ft. With a 4,000 foot ascent from base to the destination on abandoned mining trails, this tour offers incredible views, old growth trees, mountain top cabin, possible 4×4 action in the snow, and single track trail through the alpine, plenty of wildlife, a 100 ft. waterfall, spectacular alpine bowl, wildflowers, and alpine birds… try your luck gold panning! This is the premier tour of the West!
Side-by-Side UTV 2-seater & 4-seater upgrades are available on this tour.
Please reserve early as availability is subject to “first come-first served” bookings.