|1:30 pm||2 Hours||Book This Time|
- Call and book ahead to ensure availability
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing, including gloves. We supply your helmet and boots. Cozy FXR snowmobile suits are available if needed - rental charge applies due to extra COVID cleaning.
What To Bring:
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing. Warm winter boots and cozy FXR snowmobile suit available if needed (rental charge applies due to extra COVID cleaning)
- Light backpack (optional)
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
This incredible 2-hour trip will leave you breathless! After a safety briefing and snowmobile practice, your guide will lead you up our groomed trail for a spectacular view of Panorama Mountain Resort. You will stand in awe as you take in the Purcell Mountains and the snow-laden Toby Creek Valley views. Then carry on to visit a hidden, frozen waterfall located high on the mountain at 6500 ft. Although you don’t get to the alpine, you will experience amazing mountain views.