|Call for Departure Times||Approx 1 Hour Hours|
- Groomed trails through old-growth forest
- Wildlife viewing opportunities
- Incredible scenic view points overlooking the Purcell Mountains, Panorama Mtn Resort and the Toby Creek Valley
What To Bring:
- Come prepared ready to go, Dress in your winter ski cloths. if you do not have suits or boots we will lend you some.
- Light backpack (optional)
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
For those who want to test their snowmobile legs, this scenic trail ride will give you a taste of how much fun you can have on a snowmobile. We start with an introduction to the machines, some time in our practice field then a trail ride up to our scenic lookout where you will get a great view of the Toby Creek Valley, Panorama Mountain Resort and surrounding mountains. A great way to introduce yourself to snowmobiling!