|Call for Departure Times||Approximately 1 Hours|
- Groomed trails through old-growth forest
- Wildlife viewing opportunities
- Incredible scenic view points overlooking the Purcell Mountains, Panorama Mtn Resort and the Toby Creek Valley
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing, including gloves. We supply your helmet and boot. Cozy FXR snowmobile suits are available if needed - rental charge applies due to extra COVID cleaning.
What To Bring:
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing. Warm winter boots and cozy FXR snowmobile suit available if needed (rental charge applies due to extra COVID cleaning)
- Light backpack (optional)
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
This scenic trail ride will give you a taste of how much fun you can have snowmobiling. The 1-hour tour starts with an to the machines, some time in our practice field, then a trail ride up to our scenic lookout where you will get a great view of the Toby Creek Valley, Panorama Mountain Resort and surrounding mountains. It is the perfect opportunity to introduce yourself to snowmobiling!