|9:00 am||5+ Hours|
- High-performance back-country sledding experience
- Powder glades and bowls and alpine play areas
- Incredible scenic view points within the Purcell Mountains
- Wildlife viewing opportunities
What To Bring:
|1 - 5 Days||All Powder X and Multi-day Tour itineraries are subject to group, weather and trail conditions. The itinerary may include Paradise Basin, Forster, Brewer Creek, Silent Pass, Rocky Point, or any other areas within our tenure.|
Book 1 – 5 days | Our Powder X Mountain Tours are for intermediate or experienced riders and cannot be booked online.
Contact us to arrange your Powder X booking.
Learn new riding skills and safety tips – route find, climb and carve in the deep mountain powder.
- Our Powder X tours are based from our location at Panorama, BC.
- Safe travel in backcountry terrain is always our priority, and you will be accompanied by a professional, qualified and experienced guide at all times.
- Your guide will select from our eight snowmobiling zones based on snow & weather conditions, group ability and operational considerations.
- Our tenure snowmobiling areas are west of Radium Hot Springs, BC, south of Golden, BC, north of Invermere, BC and 80 min west of Banff, Alta. They include Paradise Basin, Forster, Brewer, Silent Pass, Vermont Creek and Rocky Point.
- The Purcell Mountains offer powder-filled meadows, glades and high alpine, frozen lakes and slopes with plenty of opportunity for climbing and carving your sled in powder.
- Each evening we return to our base where you may relax and enjoy the accommodation, food & beverage, entertainment and nightclub facilities of your choice at Panorama Mountain Resort, Radium Hot Springs, Fairmont Hot Springs or the town of Invermere.
- Advanced Mountain Snowmobile Courses are available.
Our Powder X tours are an incredible mountain adventure experience.
Accommodation is not provided with our Powder X tours. However, we are located 1 km from Panorama Mountain Resort with multiple accommodation options, 4 restaurants, 2 pubs, world-class skiing, an outdoor hot pool and hot tubs. If you are staying at Panorama, we can arrange daily pick-up and drop-offs.
There are many other notable accommodation providers within the Columbia Valley – check them out here. Please get in touch with us if you need help booking your accommodation.