Powder X | Mountain Tours
Intermediate to Advanced
- Professional, experienced and knowledgeable guide
- DOT approved snowmobile helmet
- High-performance mountain snowmobile
- Full safety briefing and machine orientation
- BBQ or bagged lunch, snacks and water (BBQ with the Paradise Powder X only)
- We supply your helmet and boots. FXR snowmobile suits are available if needed - FXR snowmobile suit rental charge applies.
- Come dressed in outdoor winter clothing, including warm gloves.
|9:00 am||5+ Hours|
- High-performance back-country sledding experience
- Powder glades and bowls and alpine play areas
- Incredible scenic view within the Purcell Mountains
What To Bring:
|1 - 5 Days||All Powder X and Multi-day Tour itineraries are group-specific and are subject to current weather and trail conditions.|
|9 am||The day typically starts at 9 am. We will either start at Toby Creek Adventures in Panorama, BC. Or we will meet you in Invermere, Radium, etc. Your riding itinerary may include Paradise Basin, Forster, Brewer Creek, Silent Pass, Rocky Point, or any other areas within our tenure.|
Our Powder X Mountain Tours are for intermediate or experienced riders and cannot be booked online.
Please complete our Powder X Rider Questionnaire, and we will promptly get back to confirm your tour.
Our Powder X tours are an incredible mountain adventure experience. Learn new riding skills and safety tips – route find, climb and carve in the deep mountain powder.
We have EIGHT unique high alpine zones with over 34,000 acres of private land and tenured snowmobiling areas.
- Safe travel in backcountry terrain is always our priority, and you will be accompanied by a professional, qualified and experienced guide at all times.
- Your guide will select from our eight snowmobiling zones based on snow & weather conditions, group ability and operational considerations.
- Our tenure snowmobiling areas are west of Radium Hot Springs, BC, south of Golden, BC, north of Invermere, BC and 80 min west of Banff, Alta. They include Paradise Basin, Forster, Brewer, Silent Pass, Vermont Creek and Rocky Point.
- The Purcell Mountains offer powder-filled meadows, glades and high alpine, frozen lakes and slopes with plenty of opportunity for climbing and carving your sled in powder.
- Each evening, we return to our base within the Columbia Valley, where you may relax and enjoy the accommodation, food & beverage, entertainment and nightclub facilities of your choice at Panorama Mountain Resort, Radium Hot Springs, Fairmont Hot Springs or the town of Invermere.
- Advanced Mountain Snowmobile Courses are available.
Accommodation is not provided with our Powder X tours. However, we are located 1 km from Panorama Mountain Resort with multiple accommodation options, 4 restaurants, 2 pubs, world-class skiing, an outdoor hot pool and hot tubs. We can arrange daily pick-ups and drop-offs if you are staying at Panorama. There are many other notable accommodation providers within the Columbia Valley – check them out here.
Please get in touch with us if you need help booking your accommodation.