Job Posting: Mountain Bike Trail Crew
Toby Creek Adventures is currently accepting applications for the position of Mountain Bike Trail Crew. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who can prioritize tasks and requirements under sometimes demanding circumstances. He or she will share our passion for the mountains, building trail and riding bikes!
- Safely operate and maintain job site and equipment including chain saws, ATV’s, 4X4 trucks and various other hand tools as required.
- Work in a team environment at times with minimal supervision
- Complete assigned tasks as required
- Ensure all trails are built to high safety standards for guests and staff, signage erected and left in the best shape possible
- Assist with environmental control, brush cutting, debris removal, drainage, and trail conditioning
- Ensure trails are maintained to highest level in regard to moving known hazards and grooming of rocks, trees and debris
- Conduct and document all operational checks during the day.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Love for mountain biking and strong riding skills
- Ambitious to learn and collaborate.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works efficiently in both team settings and independently.
- Comfortable working in both outdoor and indoor settings.
- Must be physically able to complete assigned manual work.
- Experience operating various power tools and carpentry is an asset.
- Some public-facing job experience is an asset.
- ATV experience an asset
- 80 hour first aid an asset
Industry competitive wage based on experience.
Posted: February 8, 2023