|7:00 am||Half or Full Day Hours|
Due to the variety of options, departures for this tour are based upon your group's requirements and schedule. Please contact us to initiate your booking. Please note: This combo requires that your group charter the entire helicopter ($4000+ CAD) and is not sold on a per seat basis.
- Bell Longranger helicopter (4 passengers) or Bell 407 helicopter (6 passengers)
- 3 hour snowmobile tour with snacks and hot drinks at Paradise Cabin (8000') or 4+ hour snowmobile tour with BBQ lunch at Paradise Cabin
- Snowmobile upgrades to 900cc 2-person touring snowmobile or high-performance 1-person mountain snowmobile.
- Return flight with Alpine Helicopters or return by road via Toby Creek Adventures transport.
- Flight departures from Canmore (30 minutes) or Calgary (60 minutes).
- Transfer from your Banff or Canmore hotel to the Canmore Heliport.
What To Bring:
- Come prepared ready to go, Dress in your winter ski cloths. if you do not have suits or boots we will lend you some.
- Light backpack (optional)
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
|Your Trip||It's your trip - we can help you develop your itinerary.|
Alpine Helicopters offers the most spectacular sightseeing flights in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Their full-service tourist facility is located at the Canmore Heliport which is at the base of the world famous Three Sisters Peaks and adjacent to Banff National Park. Your spectacular 30-minute flight to the Toby Creek Adventures base will take you over the Spray Lakes Valley, then along the southern boundary of Banff National Park and over Assiniboine Provincial Park, Kootenay National Park and the Columbia Valley.
Landing at the foot of impressive Mt. Nelson (3313 m / 10869′) you will be met by your guide who will lead you on a unforgettable custom snowmobile tour climbing 4000′ on a gently graded groomed trail through old-growth forest and past a frozen waterfall to an authentic alpine cabin overlooking a powder snow basin. There you will see the remains of an old silver mine and enjoy free-riding time in Paradise Basin.