Zip through the forest tops at high speeds, and then conquer the Paradise Mountain.
Experience a hand’s on, interpretive zipline tour that will send you soaring through the Dry Gulch Valley.
Your friendly guides will be with you every step of the way; keeping an eye on your safety, and telling you a bit about our unique valley as you soar through the trees.
This tour consists of 7 ziplines. Be prepared to be on site for 1.5 hours. Don’t forget closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, and of course you camera (as long as it has a strap!).
The first 5 ziplines take you zig-zagging through the Dry Gulch Valley. Our 6th line will lead you to the start of our first walking trail. From there, a quick 2 minute jaunt will take you to our most impressive platform. Get your cameras ready! This platform showcases a view of the Columbia Valley Wetlands and the Purcell Mountain Range. Our last line is a double zip; this means you can race a friend to the finish. It is our longest and fastest line, by far!
Once you are back on the ground, you will follow your guides back to the gear up station where you started (about a 3 minute walk).
A few things to remember about your Valley Zipline tour:
- Please arrive to our site 15 minutes prior to your tour time. This allows time for parking, walking to the main site (about a 3 minute walk from the parking lot), checking in, using the washroom if needed, and meeting your guides at the gear up area.
- You are welcome to bring a camera and water bottle, as long as these items have straps (fallen items may become broken and/or lost).
- Please be sure to meet our height and weight requirements
- Minimum height = 48 inches/4 feet
- Minimum weight = 65 lbs
- Maximum weight = 250 lbs
Paradise Mine ATV / UTV Tour
On our Paradise Mountain tour you will visit the remnants of an early 1900’s Silver Mining Town located on top of the mountain at 8,000 ft. With a 4,000 foot ascent from base to the destination on abandoned mining trails, this tour offers incredible views, old growth trees, mountain top cabin, possible 4×4 action in the snow, and single track trail through the alpine, plenty of wildlife, a 100 ft. waterfall, spectacular alpine bowl, wildflowers, and alpine birds… try your luck gold panning! This is the premier tour of the West!
Side-by-Side UTV 2-seater & 4-seater upgrades are available on this tour. Please reserve early as availability is subject to “first come-first served” bookings.
Important Information For Your ATV / UTV Tour
The following is important information applicable to all ATV tours. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here to make your tour exceptional!
Tips To Get The Best From Your Day:
1. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure to allow time to register, meet your guide and get necessary gear, and so that you do not delay other guests in your group.
2. Arrive prepared and ready to go. Dress for the forecasted weather conditions, wear closed-toe sturdy footwear and bring a wind-breaker or rain jacket.
3. To save time at registration have your waivers, payments and credit card imprints done prior to arrival.
Prices: All pricing is in Canadian dollars. We accept payment by cash, INTERAC® direct debit and email transfer at no charge. We also accept major credit cards (% surcharge may apply). All pricing is subject to applicable government taxes. Gratuities are not included.
Booking: Our ATV tours are very popular and we have many days when all available machines are booked out. Please book your desired tour early to avoid disappointment. You can book this tour online using the book now button above or just call our office. If you are intending to book short-notice on a tour (less than 48 hrs notice) please call us to ensure availability. We typically respond to phone calls from 8:am to 9:00pm – if you do not reach us, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Driver: 16 years old
- Passenger: 5 years old
Tour Itinerary Changes: At all times the safety of all out guests is our first priority. For this reason the tour itinerary may be subject to change due to wildlife, snow cover, weather, group abilities or other unforeseen circumstances. We make every effort to avoid any such changes wherever possible.
Walk-In Guests: We try to accommodate walk-in guests but we cannot guarantee last-minute availability of space on any of our tours. It’s best to call or book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Arrival / Pick-up Time: Please arrive at our location at least 30-minutes in advance of the scheduled departure time for your tour to complete registration and obtain required clothing and equipment. Please be prompt so as not to delay departure of your tour and cause inconvenience to other guests. If you are booked for a Banff or Canmore tour and pick-up please be ready to go at the appointed time and let us know if you have any delay or change of plans.
Location: Our home base of operations is 1 km before Panorama Mountain Village on the Toby Creek Rd. For detailed location information, maps and directions please go here.
What is included?:
- BBQ Lunch (Full day tour) – Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Hot drinks, water & cookies (Half & full day tours)
- CSA full or open face helmets
- Rain jacket and pants
- Light gloves
- Late model 1 or 2-person ATV
- Professional, qualified and experienced interpretive guide
- Fuel & oil
- BC government levy
- Trail pass fee
What to bring:
- Light backpack (optional)
- Layered clothing – we provide outer rainwear if needed.
- Sturdy footwear – we provide rubber boots if needed but hiking or walking shoes may be more comfortable
- Sunglasses, sun-cream, baseball cap
- Camera (recommended)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Personal daily medications (if required) – please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions that you may require assistance with.
Safety: For your safety and that of your fellow guests please listen to and follow the advice of your guide at all times.
Medical Conditions: Persons with back injuries, recent surgery or who are pregnant are not recommended to participate. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Cellphones: We do have cellphone coverage at points along the way and at the cabin. We ask that for the experience and enjoyment of all guests, please keep cellphone use to a minimum during the tour. You are of course welcome to use the camera function often however if you are a driver, please do not attempt to drive your ATV and use your camera at the same time.
Smoking: We respectfully request that you do not smoke while wearing one of our helmets – please remove the helmet to smoke. Please also ensure all cigarette butts are discarded safely in the fireplace at the cabin or in an appropriate receptacle.
- We offer an optional insurance package to cover minor damages to a machine. The cost is $25.00 per machine, which provides you with $500.00 coverage for any accidental damages. This insurance option is offered to protect the driver from the cost of minor scrapes, dents and breakages.
- We have partnered with Lifestyle Financial Services to offer an optional trip cancellation and medical insurance package for our guests.
Security Deposit: A security deposit by signed credit card slip or $1200.00 cash is required for each machine. The security deposit is fully refundable upon return of an undamaged machine.
Liability Waivers: A standard release of liability is required for all participants. A parent or guardian must complete a liability release for persons under 19 years of age.
Payment and Cancellation Policy: Full payment is required at time of booking to secure your place. We require 48 hrs notice of cancellation for refund. Late cancellations are subject to 100% cancellation fee. Groups of 10 or more must give 14 days notice or are subject to full payment for no shows. Our cancellation deadlines are applied to enable us to schedule guides and machines.
Backpacks & Camera Bags: Your ATV can accommodate small backpacks and camera bags. We are happy to provide straps and bungees to secure your bag to the carrier. Alternatively you can wear a backpack while riding provided you do not bring a passenger.
Photography: We make many stops to take in the view. You are welcome to bring your camera and use it often to record your ATV trip. Please do not hesitate to ask your guide to take group or family photos – we are happy to oblige. We also love to see your photos so please don’t hesitate to post them on our Facebook page.
Important Information For Your Zipline Tour
- All participants must be at least 48 inches tall and weigh between 65lbs and 250lbs.
- Zipline Departure Times are subject to availability
- For a 100% refund, cancellations and changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to tour date and time.
- No refund for cancellations or reschedules within the last 48 hours prior to tour date.
- No-shows will be charged 100% fee.
- Group Bookings of 10 or more are subject to a 7 day cancellation policy.
- All our tours operate RAIN OR SHINE. We do not refund for inclement weather, unless the weather makes for an unsafe environment.
- We will cancel tours in the event of lightning or thunder; we will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.
- In high winds or other adverse conditions, Valley Zipline Adventures reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours, based on management’s assessment of conditions. We will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.