We have adopted the following initiatives:
- Fleet of quiet, low-emission, fuel efficient ATV’s and snowmobiles. We regularly upgrade our fleet.
- Regular maintenance plan to ensure optimum low-emission operating parameters.
- Educating our guests and other back-country motorized users on the need to protect forest, alpine areas and watersheds and avoid leaving designated trails during summer.
- Ensure all garbage is packed out and taking the time to pick up and remove the garbage others leave behind.
- Use specially formulated oil to help reduce emissions and constantly ensure that all our machines are properly maintained and tuned for optimum efficiency.
- Operate FREE bus transport from Banff and Canmore to help reduce vehicle traffic and emissions.
- Operate a comprehensive in-house recycling program to reduce waste and reuse materials.